The most common and basic reason for printer printing blank pages can be that the printer has low ink. Here, we will have a look at some of the solutions if you are wondering, why is my printer printing blank pages.
Ways to fix printer printing blank pages:
· Click on the menu or go to settings and check the ink status on your printer. If the ink is low, install new ink cartridges in your printer.
· There can be bits of paper stuck in the print head, clean it properly.
· The quality of the paper should be good and compatible to your printer.
· Go to the program section in your computer and uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall it.
· The connection between your printer and Wi-Fi should be stable.
· Check the nozzle and clean it thoroughly.